MSI Customer Source Selector
The extra features for Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) Magento function. Define regular prices, tax classes, shipping methods and shipping rates per sources with the module installed.
Advanced MSI is the extension that provides extra features for Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) standard Magento function. It can be useful for those who have multi-location, multi-warehouse stores or for dropshipping purposes. The module allows differentiating regular prices, tax classes, shipping methods and shipping rates depending on a source/warehouse.
Each time when a customer buys a product the final price is the most important. At the same time the shipping costs is a crucial part of the final price. The final price can be optimized by reducing the shipping costs with multiple sources. With this module installed a customer estimates shipping costs for each source and chooses the most appropriate source for each product to be purchased. A customer can see an accurate shipping price that is calculated for each source before putting a product into the cart. Also, you can define source-specific regular prices and tax classes.
- This module saves tons of your development time taking care of complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- The installation service is included.
- A custom coding for an affordable price on your demand.
- Low conflicts risk with other 3rd party modules with help of extended plug-ins system. The module was implemented by the developer who has a solid experience of complex Magento modules building and integrating them into highly customized installations. The innovative plug-ins sub-module makes it possible to adjust core classes functionality with traits without overwriting them.
- The module can be integrated with any custom shipping method easily. It can be achieved owing to the standard configuration settings system extending.
- Split orders by sources
- Regular prices per sources
- Source-specific tax classes
- Shipping origin address per source for shipping rate calculation
- Manage shipping methods and rates for sources
- Flatrate, Free Shippin, Table Rates, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL are supported shipping methods
- Ease of 3rd party shipping methods extending
- Assign a product source and select a shipping method for each source both on the storefront and the backend
- Estimate product shipping costs, taxes, and other totals before putting it into the cart
v2.4.0 - Dec 31, 2020
- Bundle product type support is enabled
- Magento 2.4.1 compatibility
- Code refining
v2.3.1 - May 23, 2019
- Split orders by sources
- Regular prices by sources
- Tax classes by sources
- Code refining and bugs fixing
- Magento 2.3.1 support
v2.3.0 - Mar 10, 2019
- Shipping origin per source
- Manage shipping rates for sources
- Select shipping method for each source
- Product totals estimation per source
- Storefront product source selector