Sales Rule Store Views
Magento Open Source: 2.3.1 - 2.3.5, 2.4.0
Enables sales rule store views management by replacing the standard sales rule websites selector.
Sales Rule Store Views extension is aimed to replace sales rule websites with rule store views. This way a rule can be enabled/disabled for specific store views in the same easy way as to enable websites for the standard setup.
- This module saves tons of your development time taking care of complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- The installation service is included.
- No rewrites and therefore low extensions conflicts risks. It was built with a plug-ins system.
- Well structured, clean and organized code that can be understood by any developer.
- Enable/disable sales rule for specific store views
v2.3.9 - Aug 8, 2020
- Magento Open Source 2.4.0 support is added
v2.3.7 - Jul 18, 2020
- Makes it possible to manage sales rules per store views instead of websites.