Single Page Products Manager
Magento Open Source: 2.2.0 - 2.2.6
Makes Magento products managing easier and faster by extending the standard products grid.
Single Page Products Manager extends the standard products grid in order to update any product information on the single page. You can update products doing less clicks and in a much faster way. There is no need to load a heavy product editor page with a large number of various sections and fields. Editing of each product section becomes accessible as a separate action in the grid. Just select a product action, correct needed attributes or related information and save the data. In-line editing of grid attributes including multiple rows editing is enabled as well. As a result product editing becomes more convenient and takes less time.
- The distinctive feature of the module is that you can edit any product information (except Attribute Set attribute). Related products, tier prices, advanced inventory, reviews, images, custom options, websites, configurations, etc can be edited along with EAV attributes.
- Additional module installation service is available.
- Edit any product section in a separate fast loaded pop-up instead of loading the whole product in a new window.
- Any custom attribute group is available for editing as an action.
- Respects attributes positioning. You can move attributes from one attributes group to another on your own and the module handles it correctly.
- Supports all built-in product types
- Multiple in-line products editing
More features are coming in the next updates. Don't hesitate to contact us about features you would like to see implemented in the further updates.
v2.1.4 - Sep 27, 2018
- Magento Open Source 2.2.6 support is added
- Enable / disable in-line and sections editing in the configuration settings
v2.1.1 - Jul 5, 2018
- Magento Open Source 2.2.5 support is added
- Minor changes
v2.1.0 - May 15, 2018
- Code refactoring
- Magento Open Source 2.2.4 support is added
v2.0.0 - Jan 30, 2018
- Edit each product section / product attributes group separately on the products page in a popup
- Multiple inline products editing