Magento Open Source: 2.2.0 - 2.2.5
Turns standard Magento installation into marketplace platform that allows vendors to create products, orders, shipping and payment methods settings, other configuration settings, etc.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace turns standard Magento installation into multi-vendor / multi-seller marketplace. The module provides the vendors functionality to create products of all types, to create and to manage orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, transactions, to manage individual shipping rates and settings, payment methods settings, to receive inquiries from customers, etc.
This way several sellers / vendors can unite their efforts and present a large variety of products on the single platform. Each seller can collect payments (for example PayPal) or allow to collect payments to a platform owner. Also, shipping can be managed by sellers in case of differing a warehouse location or shipping policy. Flexible privileges system can split responsibilities between sellers.
- This module saves tons of your development time for affordable price taking care about one of the most complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- Additional module installation service is available.
- Low conflicts risk with other 3rd party modules with help of extended plug-ins system. The module was implemented by the developer who has a solid experience of complex Magento modules building and integrating them into highly customized installations. The innovative plug-ins sub-module makes it possible to adjust core classes functionality with traits without overwriting them.
- The module utilizes a well known administrator area code without copying and duplicating it into separated application area. This approach brings rich administrator features variety for vendors with the desired restrictions applied.
- All standard shipping and payment methods are supported by the basic version of the module.
- The module can be integrated easily with any custom shipping and payment method. It can be achieved owing to the standard configuration settings system extending. As a result, any function or module that is configuration settings driven (including payment, shipping methods) can be added to supported list by Multi-Vendor Marketplace with a few lines of code in XML file.
- The module splits cart items into multiple carts by item vendor / seller. Specific payment, shipping methods, other checkout settings can be defined for a vendor. Moreover, each vendor can accept payments directly entering his bank account or PayPal information in vendor configuration settings.
- Configuration settings
- Checkout Totals Sort Order
- Invoice and Packing Slip Design
- Minimum Order Amount
- Gift Options
- Sales Emails
- PDF Print-outs
- Checkout Options
- Shopping Cart
- My Cart Link
- Payment Failed Emails
- Shipping Settings
- Shipping Policy Parameters
- Multishipping Settings
- Shipping Methods
- Flat Rate
- Free Shipping
- Table Rates
- Payment Methods
- Check / Money Order
- Bank Transfer Payment
- Cash On Delivery Payment
- Zero Subtotal Checkout
- Purchase Order
- Authorize.net Direct Post
- Products manager to create individual products of all standard types.
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos and transactions managers.
- Catalog price rules
- Cart price rules
- Custom email templates
- Checkout agreements
- Vendors manager
- Vendor user roles editor to create vendor roles with selected privileges.
- Vendor users manager to create vendor users with desired roles and assign them to vendors. A single vendor user can manage multiple vendors.
- Manage configuration settings for each vendor on global / website / store view level
- Products manager that gives an ability to assign products to vendors.
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos and transactions by vendors. Each entity is assigned to a vendor.
- Catalog price rules per vendor
- Cart price rules per vendor
- Vendor reviews
- Custom email templates per vendor
- Checkout agreements per vendor
- Dashboard statistics for each vendor
- Multi-vendor layered navigation
- Multi-vendor mini-cart
- Multi-vendor cart / multi-cart. A customer can switch between vendor carts and checkout. Concurrent checkout processes are enabled.
- Multishipping checkout per vendor
- Multi-cart API
- Vendors page with vendors grid
- View vendor information page with tabbed interface similar to view product
- Vendor reviews
- Vendor products page
- Contact vendor page
- Product "Other vendor products" block
- Vendor name is displayed on each order, invoice, shipment or credit memo
More features are coming in the next updates since we have the platform ready. Don't hesitate to contact us about what features you would like to see implemented in the further updates.
The current feature we are working on is vendor reviews.
v2.1.1 - Jul 5, 2018
- Vendor reviews
- Magento Open Source 2.1.5 support is added
v2.1.0 - May 5, 2018
- Vendor frontend pages improved
- Vendor backend rewritten with UI
- Vendor catalog price rules
- Vendor cart price rules
- Vendor custom email templates
- Vendor checkout agreements
- Vendor transactions
- Vendor configuration settings: sales, sales emails, PDF print-outs, checkout, multishipping
- Code refactoring
- Magento Open Source 2.2.4 support is added
v2.0.3 - Dec 16, 2017
- Magento Open Source 2.1.11, 2.2.2 support is added
- Vendors mass delete fixed
- Guest checkout issue
v2.0.2 - Dec 7, 2017
- Magento Open Source 2.1.0-2.1.2 support is added
v2.0.0 - Nov 15, 2017
- The initial version that allows products, orders, payment and shipping methods managing for vendors.