Magento Open Source: 2.1.0 - 2.2.2
Turns standard Magento installation into marketplace platform with an ability to create vendors with their privileges, vendor specific products, orders, configuration settings, shipping and payment methods.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace turns standard Magento installation into multi-vendor / multi-seller marketplace. The module provides the vendors functionality to create products of all types, to create and to manage orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, to manage individual shipping rates and settings, payment methods settings, to receive inquiries from customers.
This way several sellers / vendors can unite their efforts and present a large variety of products on the single platform. Each seller can collect payments (for example PayPal) or allow to collect payments to a platform owner. Also, shipping can be managed by sellers in case of differing a warehouse location or shipping policy. Flexible privileges system can split responsibilities between sellers.
- This module saves tons of your development time for affordable price taking care about one of the most complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- Additional module installation service is available.
- Low conflicts risk with other 3rd party modules with help of extended plug-ins system. The module was implemented by the developer who has a solid experience of complex Magento modules building and integrating them into highly customized installations. The innovative plug-ins sub-module makes it possible to adjust core classes functionality with traits without overwriting them.
- The module utilizes a well known administrator area code without copying and duplicating it into separated application area. This approach brings rich administrator features variety for vendors with the desired restrictions applied.
- All standard shipping and payment methods are supported by the basic version of the module. There is no need to pay additional costs for standard shipping or payment methods. It is bundled already.
- The module can be integrated easily with any custom shipping and payment method. It can be achieved owing to the standard configuration settings system extending. As a result, any function or module that is configuration settings driven (including payment, shipping methods) can be added to supported list by Multi-Vendor Marketplace with a few lines of code in XML file.
- The module splits cart items into multiple carts by item vendor / seller. Specific payment, shipping methods, other checkout settings can be defined for a vendor. Moreover, each vendor can accept payments directly entering his bank account or PayPal information in vendor configuration settings.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace module misses some frequently used features that can be however handled off-line. We paid more attention to the complex features which require solid efforts. The next step that we are working on is to append a new features list that minimizes possible efforts of our customers for real life projects customization. The most part of new features will be bundled into the standard module version.
- Vendors manager
- Vendor user roles editor to create vendor roles with selected privileges.
- Vendor users manager to create vendor users with desired roles and assign them to vendors. A single vendor user can manage multiple vendors.
- Manage configuration settings for each vendor on global / website / store view level. For now contacts, sales emails, shipping settings, shipping methods, payment methods sections are supported for vendors.
- Products manager that gives an ability to assign products to vendors.
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos by vendors. Each entity is assigned to a vendor.
- Dashboard statistics for each vendor
- Configuration settings
- Products manager to create individual products.
- Orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos managers.
- Multi-vendor layered navigation
- Multi-vendor mini-cart
- Multi-vendor cart / multi-cart. A customer can switch between vendor carts and checkout. Concurrent checkout processes are enabled.
- Multi-cart API
- Vendors list
- Vendor information including contact form and products
- Product "Other vendor products" block
More features are coming in the next updates since we have the platform ready. Don't hesitate to contact us about what features you would like to see implemented in the further updates.
v2.0.3 - Dec 16, 2017
- Magento Open Source 2.1.11, 2.2.2 support is added
- Vendors mass delete fixed
- Guest checkout issue
v2.0.2 - Dec 7, 2017
- Magento Open Source 2.1.0-2.1.2 support is added
v2.0.0 - Nov 15, 2017
- The initial version that allows products, orders, payment and shipping methods managing for vendors.