Platform: Magento 2
Multi-Vendor Marketplace turns a standard Magento installation into a multi-vendor / multi-seller marketplace. This way several sellers/vendors can unite their efforts and present a large variety of products on a single platform. Such a model can be attractive both for consumers and sellers. Consumers receive a large variety of products from a wide array of sellers for a competitive price. There is no need to spend much time and costs for sellers to start selling their products. Sellers are delegating time-consuming and costly tasks to a marketplace platform owner instead.
We don't reinvent a wheel and utilize most of the admin features power for vendors. As a result, vendors can manage their resources (products, orders, etc) similar to how an administrator does it with familiar interfaces. Plus, a lot of custom vendor-specific functionality added and we keep going to add more and to improve existing features according to our customer requirements.
- Configuration settings
- Checkout Totals Sort Order
- Invoice and Packing Slip Design
- Minimum Order Amount
- Gift Options
- Sales Emails
- PDF Print-outs
- Checkout Options
- Shopping Cart
- My Cart Link
- Payment Failed Emails
- Shipping Settings
- Shipping Policy Parameters
- Multishipping Settings
- Shipping Methods
- Payment Methods
- Vendors manager
- Vendor user roles editor to create vendor roles with selected privileges.
- Vendor users manager to create vendor users with desired roles and assign them to vendors. A single vendor user can manage multiple vendors.
- Manage configuration settings for each vendor on a global /website/store view level
- Products manager that gives an ability to assign products to vendors.
- Product in-line editor
- Product section modal editor
- Product change requests (pre-moderation)
- Category change requests
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos and transactions by vendors. Each entity is assigned to a vendor.
- Catalog price rules per vendor
- Cart price rules per vendor
- Vendor reviews
- Custom email templates per vendor
- Checkout agreements per vendor
- Dashboard statistics for each vendor
- Multi-vendor layered navigation
- Multi-vendor mini-cart
- Multi-vendor cart / multi-cart. A customer can switch between vendor carts and checkout. Concurrent checkout processes are enabled.
- Multishipping checkout per vendor
- Multi-cart API
- Vendors page with vendors grid
- View vendor information page with a tabbed interface similar to view product
- Vendor reviews
- Vendor products page
- Contact vendor page
- Product "Other vendor products" block
- Vendor name is displayed on each order, invoice, shipment or credit memo