Magento Open Source: 2.1.3 - 2.2.1
- 15-day money back
- 6 months free support and updates
- 100% open source
- 50% off support renewal
Turns standard Magento installation into marketplace platform with an ability to create vendors with their privileges, vendor specific products, orders, configuration settings, shipping and payment methods.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace turns standard Magento installation into multi-vendor / multi-seller marketplace. The module provides the vendors functionality to create products of all types, to create and to manage orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, to manage individual shipping rates and settings, payment methods settings, to receive inquiries from customers.
This way several sellers / vendors can unite their efforts and present a large variety of products on the single platform. Each seller can collect payments (for example PayPal) or allow to collect payments to a platform owner. Also, shipping can be managed by sellers in case of differing a warehouse location or shipping policy. Flexible privileges system can split responsibilities between sellers.
- This module saves tons of your development time for affordable price taking care about one of the most complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgrade.
- Additional module installation service is available.
- A low risk of conflicts with 3rd party modules owing to the extended plugins system. The module was implemented by the developer who has a solid experience of complex Magento modules building and integrating them into highly customized installations. The innovative plugins sub-module makes it possible to adjust core classes functionality with traits without overwriting them.
- The module utilizes a well known administrator area code without copying and duplicating it into separated application area. This approach brings a rich administrator features variety for vendors with the desired restrictions applied.
- Vendors manager
- Vendor user roles editor to create vendor roles with selected privileges.
- Vendor users manager to create vendor users with desired roles and assign them to vendors. A single vendor user can manage multiple vendors.
- Manage configuration settings for each vendor on global / website / store view level. For now contacts, sales emails, shipping settings, shipping methods, payment methods sections are supported for vendors.
- Products manager that gives an ability to assign products to vendors.
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos by vendors. Each entity is assigned to a vendor.
- Dashboard statistics for each vendor
- Configuration settings
- Products manager to create individual products.
- Orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos managers.
- Multi-vendor layered navigation
- Multi-vendor mini-cart
- Multi-vendor cart / multi-cart. A customer can switch between vendor carts and checkout. Concurrent checkout processes are enabled.
- Multi-cart API
- Vendors list
- Vendor information including contact form and products
- Product "Other vendor products" block
More features are coming in the next updates since we have the platform ready. Don't hesitate to contact us about what features you would like to see implemented in the further updates.
v2.0.0 - Nov 15, 2017
- The initial version that allows products, orders, payment and shipping methods managing for vendors.