Multi-Vendor Marketplace Basic
Magento Open Source: 2.2.0 - 2.2.6
Turns standard Magento installation into marketplace platform that allows vendors to create products, orders, shipping and payment methods settings, other configuration settings, etc.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Basic turns standard Magento installation into multi-vendor / multi-seller marketplace. The module provides the vendors functionality to create products of all types, to create and to manage orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, transactions, to receive inquiries from customers, etc.
This way several sellers / vendors can unite their efforts and present a large variety of products on the single platform. Flexible privileges system can split responsibilities between sellers.
- This module saves tons of your development time for affordable price taking care about one of the most complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- Low conflicts risk with other 3rd party modules with help of extended plug-ins system. The module was implemented by the developer who has a solid experience of complex Magento modules building and integrating them into highly customized installations. The innovative plug-ins sub-module makes it possible to adjust core classes functionality with traits without overwriting them.
- The module utilizes a well known administrator area code without copying and duplicating it into separated application area. This approach brings rich administrator features variety for vendors with the desired restrictions applied.
- The module splits cart items into multiple carts by item vendor / seller. Specific checkout settings can be defined for a vendor.
- Configuration settings
- Checkout Totals Sort Order
- Invoice and Packing Slip Design
- Minimum Order Amount
- Gift Options
- Sales Emails
- PDF Print-outs
- Checkout Options
- Shopping Cart
- My Cart Link
- Payment Failed Emails
- Shipping Settings
- Shipping Policy Parameters
- Multishipping Settings
- Products manager to create individual products of all standard types.
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos and transactions managers.
- Vendors manager
- Vendor user roles editor to create vendor roles with selected privileges.
- Vendor users manager to create vendor users with desired roles and assign them to vendors. A single vendor user can manage multiple vendors.
- Manage configuration settings for each vendor on global / website / store view level
- Products manager that gives an ability to assign products to vendors.
- Orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos and transactions by vendors. Each entity is assigned to a vendor.
- Dashboard statistics for each vendor
- Multi-vendor layered navigation
- Multi-vendor mini-cart
- Multi-vendor cart / multi-cart. A customer can switch between vendor carts and checkout. Concurrent checkout processes are enabled.
- Multishipping checkout per vendor
- Multi-cart API
- Vendors page with vendors grid
- View vendor information page with tabbed interface similar to view product
- Vendor products page
- Contact vendor page
- Product "Other vendor products" block
- Vendor name is displayed on each order, invoice, shipment or credit memo
v2.1.5 - Nov 11, 2018
- Code refining
v2.1.4 - Sep 27, 2018
- The initial version that allows products, orders, configuration and privileges managing for vendors
- Multi-cart functionality and vendors front-end