Store View Price Scope
Magento Open Source: 2.3.1 - 2.3.5, 2.4.0
Extends the standard Magento pricing functionality by adding store view price scope in addition to global and website price scopes.
Store View Price Scope is a fully featured store view pricing extension that supports all standard product types indeed. It appends store view catalog price scope in addition to website, global scopes, and enables base currencies by store views. You can set up any store view specific prices like tier prices, custom options prices, bundle options prices, downloadable links prices, etc.
- This module saves tons of your development time taking care of complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- The installation service is included.
- No core database tables structure changes. The extension creates own tables.
- No rewrites and therefore low extensions conflicts risks. It was built with a plug-ins system.
- Well structured, clean and organized code that can be understood by any developer.
- Store view catalog price scope
- Base currency per store view
- Price, special price, cost per store view
- Minimum advertised price per store view
- Tier price per store view
- Downloadable product link price per store view
- Configurable product price per store view
- Grouped product price per store view
- Bundle option price per store view
- Store view specific product alerts
v2.3.9 - Aug 8, 2020
- Magento Open Source 2.4.0 support is added
v2.3.7 - Jul 18, 2020
- Compatibility issues
v2.3.6 - Jul 14, 2020
- Extends the standard Magento pricing functionality by adding store view price scope in addition to global and website price scopes.