Platform: Magento 2
Advanced MSI provides extra features for Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) standard Magento 2 function. It can be useful for those who have multi-location, multi-warehouse stores or for drop-shipping purposes. The module allows differentiating regular prices, tax classes, shipping methods and shipping rates depending on a source / warehouse.
Each time when a customer buys a product the final price is the most important. At the same time the shipping costs is a crucial part of the final price. The final price can be optimized by reducing the shipping costs with multiple sources. With this module installed a customer estimates shipping costs for each source and chooses the most appropriate source for each product to be purchased. A customer can see an accurate shipping price that is calculated for each source before putting a product into the cart. Also, you can define source-specific regular prices and tax classes.
- Split orders by sources
- Regular prices per sources
- Source-specific tax classes
- Shipping origin address per source for shipping rate calculation
- Manage shipping methods and rates for sources
- Flatrate, Free Shippin, Table Rates, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL are supported shipping methods
- Ease of 3rd party shipping methods extending
- Assign a product source and select a shipping method for each source both on the storefront and the backend
- Estimate product shipping costs, taxes, and other totals before putting it into the cart