Magento Open Source: 2.3.0 - 2.3.1
The extra features for Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) Magento function. Define shipping methods and rates per sources with the module installed.
Advanced MSI is the extension that provides extra features for Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) standard Magento function. It can be useful for those who have multi-location, multi-warehouse stores or for dropshipping purposes. The module allows differentiating shipping methods and rates depending on a source/warehouse.
Each time when a customer buys a product the final price is the most important. At the same time the shipping costs is a crucial part of the final price. The final price can be optimized by reducing the shipping costs with multiple sources. With this module installed a customer estimates shipping costs for each source and chooses the most appropriate source for each product to be purchased. A customer can see an accurate shipping price that is calculated for each source before putting a product into the cart.
Also, source-specific product prices and taxes are coming in the near updates.
- This module saves tons of your development time taking care of complex and risky requirements of a project. As a bonus, you can get regular updates in case of new features implemented or Magento upgraded.
- The installation service is included.
- A custom coding for an affordable price on your demand.
- Low conflicts risk with other 3rd party modules with help of extended plug-ins system. The module was implemented by the developer who has a solid experience of complex Magento modules building and integrating them into highly customized installations. The innovative plug-ins sub-module makes it possible to adjust core classes functionality with traits without overwriting them.
- The module can be integrated with any custom shipping method easily. It can be achieved owing to the standard configuration settings system extending.
- Shipping origin address per source for shipping rate calculation
- Manage shipping methods and rates for sources
- Flatrate, Free Shippin, Table Rates, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL are supported shipping methods
- Ease of 3rd party shipping methods extending
- Assign a product source and select a shipping method for each source both on the storefront and the backend
- Estimate product shipping costs, taxes, and other totals before putting it into the cart
- Product prices per sources
- Product tax classes for sources
- PWA storefront support
v2.3.0 - Mar 10, 2019
- Shipping origin per source
- Manage shipping rates for sources
- Select shipping method for each source
- Product totals estimation per source
- Storefront product source selector